Are there professional standards for the coaching industry?
Yes, the International Coach Federation (ICF) regulates the coaching industry. The ICF has delineated a code of ethics, a set of core competencies, and credentialing processes to promote the advancement of the art, science and practice of coaching, and to help insure quality and professionalism for our clients. To learn more about this, click here: http://www.coachfederation.org/ICF/
How will I know you are the right coach for me?
During our initial conversations and/or discovery session, together we will identify if this is an appropriate fit. So, before you say “yes”, you will have a sample of what the coaching experience will be like. Until then, click on my BIO page to learn more about me and my coaching approach.
How do I get started in the coaching process?
If you are interested in beginning the coaching process, please contact me via phone so we can schedule our initial discovery session to further explore the details of the coaching relationship.
What can I expect from you as my coach?
- I will be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you;
- I will provide safety, encouragement and support; an environment in which you can relax and explore;
- I will respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make;
- I will help expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights;
- I will give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board;
- I will listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness;
- I will be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions.
What if I sign up for this and decide it is not right for me? Do you have a money-back guarantee?
Yes, I call it my “participate and get your money-back” guarantee. If within the first month of our relationship you show up to the calls and participate fully in the coaching process, you can simply let me know this is not working for you and I will completely refund your money. To honor the coaching agreement and the coaching process, you must show up for all coaching sessions and do the follow up work between sessions in order for this refund guarantee to be in effect.
Can I contact you between our scheduled coaching sessions?
Yes! In the event that you would like support on something that comes up in between our meetings, you can post an inquiry to the Client Log and I will provide support via your Private Client Website.
Forms, Documents and Resources Available
What makes up a "Welcome Packet" and what do I do with it?
A welcome packet consists of some basic forms, documents and resources that will help to get us started in the coaching process. By completing the information in the welcome packet, you are providing me with some helpful information, so that I know best how to support you, guide you and work together with you. It includes a “Client Profile” form, a “Goals” form and also a “Discovery” form. You will also find our coaching agreement located in this packet. It is customary for you to complete these items prior to our initial coaching session together.
What if I need to reschedule my appointment?
It’s easy. With at least a 24 hour notice, you can reschedule any appointment by using the online calendar system. Just complete the following steps:
- Log into your Private Client Website Area.
- Click on the Calendar Menu.
- Locate and click on the desired block of “Available” time (or if you already have an existing appointment, click on the title of your existing appointment that you wish to reschedule)
- Click on the “edit” button and change the details of the appointment to correspond with an “Available” block of time.
- The calendar will update itself, you’ll see your new appointment reflected and I will receive an email notification letting me know of the change.
Security & Confidentiality
Is this client center and my data secured and safe?
Yes! In fact, there are 3 levels of security: provided to keep your data safe and confidential:
- Username and password protected;
- Verisign Security Certificate protects your data on this site;
- Secured pages (https://)
Is my information confidential?
Yes. This site is protected by a username/password system. You and I are the only one that has access to your information.
Accessing the Private Client Area
What is the register now link and when whould I use it?
If you are interested in becoming a client and beginning the coaching process, you can create your own account to access the private client area. When you Register I will be notified that your account has been created and will activate your account within 24 hours.
How do I access your private client area and how do I log in?
Click on the Login link in the navigational menu of the website. Then enter the username and password that has been assigned to you. Don’t have login information yet? Contact me so we can get an account created for you.
I have a password that I use for most of my online accounts. Can I change the password you assigned to me?
Yes. You will need to log in initially using the password I assigned to you. Once you log in, you can change your password at any time in your Client Profile page, that you find under the FORMS tab.
What if I forget or lose my password and login information?
If you simply forgot your password, you can still go to the Login page by clicking the Login link. Click on the blue link “forgot password” to the right of the “Login” button. Then, in the “Forgot Password” window enter your username and click on the “Continue” button. You will receive an email shortly with your password included.
If you misplaced both your username and password, contact me and I will forward you your information.
I’m trying to log in, but it will not accept my username or password, what do I do?
Remember that the login information is case sensitive, so enter it exactly like it was given to you. Also, type in your login credentials and DO NOT copy/paste it, as this procedure can include empty spaces, which count in a password, thus rendering it incorrect. Again, if you do not remember your login credentials, you can contact me via email and I’ll forward them to you.
Paying for the Coaching Services
How do I easily make my payments for my coaching services?
Each month you’ll receive an invoice from me for that month. You can (1) mail a check to the “remit to” address located right on the invoice or (2) log in to the private client area, click on the Payments Menu and you may pay any outstanding balances due at that time.
What are the various methods of payment I can use to pay for my coaching services?
Check, Credit Card (which includes Pay Pal). You can also have your coach process your payments for you each month on a credit/debit card.
- To pay by Check: simply use the “remit to” address located to the right in the body of the invoice you’ll receive monthly.
- To pay by Credit Card or Pay Pal: when you receive your monthly invoice, click on the link at the bottom of the invoice to log into the private client area and click on the Payments Menu. Here you can either enter your credit card number or Pay Pal information and my system will automatically (and securely) process your payment.
- To have your coach process your payments for you: Complete the Credit Card Authorization form found under the Documents section of the private client area. Once I have the authorization and billing information, I will automatically process your payments for you as outlined in the authorization form.
Take Action Now
Have a Breakthrough Discovery Session with me.